General - PLASMA - FIBROBLAST Tips for eye treatments
• Suggest to your client in taking an antihistamine 1 day prior to their appointment to help with possible edema / swelling and continue to take antihistamines for 2-3 days following their appointment
• Inform your client It's advisable using fibroblast in conjunction with Botox to paralyze facial muscles causing dynamic wrinkles if they don’t want the wrinkles back! You can do plasma 3 weeks after Botox or 3 weeks prior to plasma treatment. It could take for some up to three + treatments combined with Botox, or it will return, Botox treatment is not a permanent solution, and the results last around 4-6 months. Once the effects start to fade, it is possible for client to repeat treatment
• Always Pre-treat your client with Fitzpatrick 3 skin or higher, “especially for darker skin tones”. See detailed pre-treatment to avoid PIH in book 6 chapter 7
• see Chapter 6 for each topic in e-book 6 Topics: Brows - Upper eyes - Ptosis - Droopy eyelid - Heavy eyelid Fat banks - Crow’s foot - Under eyes - Eye Combo - Bags under eyes - Dark Circles - Plasma Fibroblast Treatment Procedure for eyes - Possible causes of Eye Swelling
• No one person’s Mapping for eyes will be the same, because everybody’s skin condition, lines and wrinkles differ
• When considering the wrinkle treatment options, it is important to identify the sort of wrinkles that need to be fixed. i.e., dynamic wrinkles, static wrinkles & deep lines
• NB! Be very careful to not get the numbing cream in your client’s eyes "Only use Emla numbing cream or similar near the very rim of eyes" All other numbing creams could result into damage or a cornea burn that can bring blindness if it should get into the eye
• Use a template to work more accurate and neatly
• Do not use any facial wipes, toners or products containing alcohol
• Always pre- treat eyes with Artelac eye drops or similar for precaution
• Do minimum 2 – 3 rows around wrinkles before swelling sets in to get a better outcome and never dot inside a wrinkle!
• Depending on your pen settings always use the lower settings to be safe if you are new to this
• Healing period normally: 5 - 7 days for all eye area
• Initially edema / swelling could occur
• Post-care is VERY important
• Inform your client to do nothing immediate after treatment, it is essential that the treated area is not wet for about 48 hours post treatment. (There must be no contact to water or saline water during this time) and no lotions/creams!!! to keep treated area dry! If you follow the dry healing method
Extracts for this article is from e- Book 6 on Eye treatment ( Indepth training study series)
As technicians, we should refrain from claiming miraculous results after just one treatment to our clients. You can never foretell how a person's outcomes would turn out. Each person's skin reacts and heals in a different way.
Always be honest and upfront with your clients...your reputation is far more valuable than a quick buck.
Preparation is crucial in this industry, as is informing your clients of this possibility! And if your client achieves amazing results after only one treatment, this should be considered a plus. I always, but always inform my clients about this possibility, and they are happy to return for follow-ups if necessary.
You could charge a discounted or half price for a follow up treatment, as long as its within 6 - 9 months of original treatment.
Please note! All in this article is based on our own experience and does not represent the views of any other salon or establishment.
You are welcome to go and download my FREE e-book 1, also a valuable educational handout for your clients, Considering Plasma Fibroblast Skin tightening. "All You Need to Know" the 1st intro to my ebook 6.
“Plasma Fibroblast Technicians"
Do you need more in-depth plasma fibroblast training?
Plasma Fibroblast, Complete Series, Book 6 in the Worksheet series
Get your copy today to learn everything for a fraction of the cost for training currently charged by training institutions and covering far more in-depth training than they do and see how it can help you in your plasma fibroblast journey, get the complete study plasma fibroblast manual here:
ROSASS strongly advises each of you to research your local legislation and/or governing boards. It is your sole responsibility to check and clarify all rules and regulations pertaining to your country, state, city, and county if you are planning to perform Plasma Fibroblast treatments.
Thank you for visiting my blog 'Please be so kind as to subscribe to my blog and Follow me to get your free weekly newsletters, tips, and tricks.
I will appreciate your feedback