PLASMA FIBROBLAST CONSULTATION?
The plasma fibroblast consultation sets the stage for everything that happens next and is an essential part of reaching the clients treatment goals.
During the consultation
- The client has the opportunity to ask questions and determine if this type of treatment are right for them.
- The technician will attentively listen to the client's concerns and what the client hope to achieve from the plasma fibroblast treatment.
- The technician will also assess whether plasma fibroblast treatment is suitable for the client and whether possible follow up treatments will be required, and if not, the technician will be open with the client about the likelihood of not getting the desired results and will suggest alternative treatments or surgery.
- The client can decide whether they are comfortable with the technician.
A consultation usually lasts between 15 and 30 minutes. some technicians offer no-cost consultations, while others may.
- The client to avoid sun-tanning, spray-tanning, (tanning Injections/ tablets), and sunbeds for 3 to 4 weeks before the treatment, and to start using hyaluronic acid e.g., PCA skin pigment gel, HQ free or argan green or similar, a treatment serum that helps to reduce discolorations and promote an even skin tone, smooth texture and radiant complexion in the skin. “a must if they are prone to pigment issues”.
- Ideally, they should try to use SPF 30-50 to prep the skin for 2 to 4 weeks before the treatment, especially if they are naturally darker skinned.
- Avoid sun beds or any form of suntanning 2 - 3 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid any other type of procedures on the same area which they intend to have treated with Plasma Fibroblast.
- No facial acids (retina-a, salicylic, glycolic) 14 days before Plasma Fibroblast treatment
- No Botox or fillers 2-3 weeks before Plasma Fibroblast treatment.
- No Micro-needling/PRP 2-3 weeks before Plasma Fibroblast treatment.
- No laser or peels (depending on the intensity of peel) for 90 days before Plasma Fibroblast treatment.
- No surgical procedures on the planned treatment area, they must wait at least 9 to 12 months after surgery.
On the day of treatment
- It is of most importance that no make-up, contact lenses, or eyelashes are worn on or nearby the treatment area.
- The client to wear loose clothing to avoid rubbing of the treatment area, such as a loose light dress rather than tight jeans for example belly, arm, knee treatments.
During the consultationNormally the following will be explained and discussed with the client.
- The technician will test and assess the skin to see whether plasma fibroblast treatment is suitable for the client.
- Discuss the possibility of follow-up treatments, to ensure that the desired results are achievable.
- Follow up on Pre-Treatment rules followed.
- Explain the risks involved, hyper and hypopigmentation if the client doesn’t follow the aftercare.
- The probability of success.
- Medical history (contraindications) to assess any medical issues that may impact the plasma fibroblast result.
- Expectations, and skin goals.
- Ask the client about their overall health.
- Their lifestyle sunbed, tanning (including drinking, and smoking).
- Any conditions the client may have, and any medications or supplements the client is using.
- Make sure about all the vitamins and herbal products the client takes, even those they don't need a prescription for, there may be some that affect the risk of bleeding during the procedure.
- Discuss the aftercare in detail and give them a printed version to take home.
- The step-by-step plasma fibroblast procedure.
Encourage the clients to bring a list of questions, as well as a notepad to jot down any information for later use.
A Client’s age, skin type, general health, genetic background, and the nature of his or her condition can all affect any final results. Though there is no way to exactly predict an outcome, the technician will examine the known client variables before treatment
Post Treatment Requirements
• With plasma fibroblast skin rejuvenation treatments, we recommend for them not take any anti-inflammatories medication for 3 weeks following plasma treatment. With plasma fibroblast we are trying to create an inflammatory response, anti-inflammatory agents block certain substances in the body that cause inflammation, therefore anti-inflammatory medications are not recommended. For example, Acetaminophen (Tylenol) is known as a non-aspirin pain reliever that relieves fever and headaches, and other common aches and pains. It does not relieve inflammation The inflammation is what triggers the healing from within and promotes collagen/elastin growth
• No facial acids (retina-a, salicylic, glycolic) for 3 months after Plasma Fibroblast treatment
• No Botox or fillers 2-3 weeks after Plasma Fibroblast treatment
• No Micro-needling/PRP 2-3 weeks after Plasma Fibroblast treatment
• No laser or peels (depending on the intensity of peel) for 90 days after Plasma Fibroblast treatment
"In conclusion, to have good results or a successful outcome, the consultation and pre- and post-treatment requirements are just as crucial as the plasma fibroblast treatment itself, if not more so.
Please note! All in this article is based on our own experience and does not represent the views of any other salon or establishment.
You are welcome to go and download my FREE e-book 1, also a valuable educational handout for your clients, Considering Plasma Fibroblast Skin tightening. "All You Need to Know" the 1st intro to my ebook 6.
“Plasma Fibroblast Technicians"
Do you need more in-depth plasma fibroblast training?Plasma Fibroblast, Complete Series, Book 6 in the Worksheet seriesGet your copy today to learn everything for a fraction of the cost for training currently charged by training institutions and covering far more in-depth training than they do and see how it can help you in your plasma fibroblast journey, get the complete study plasma fibroblast manual here:
ROSASS strongly advises each of you to research your local legislation and/or governing boards. It is your sole responsibility to check and clarify all rules and regulations pertaining to your country, state, city, and county if you are planning to perform Plasma Fibroblast treatments.
Thank you for visiting my blog 'Please be so kind as to subscribe to my blog and Follow me to get your free weekly newsletters, tips, and tricks.
I will appreciate your feedback