UPPER ARMS PLASMA FIBROBLAST SKIN TIGHTENING VERSUS SURGERY
Sagging Inner thighs and underarm loose skin or the so-called Bat wings are not always due to excess fat in these areas, though some women develop them after losing a lot of weight.
POSSIBLE TREATMENTSDepending on severity of lose skin that needs treatment the following options are available:
Exercise, i.e., weightlifting, these areas can be toned, but not with exercise alone. Research has proven that you cannot spot-reduce fat loss. This means that doing endless exercises will not burn fat, a combination of weight loss and resistance training is required to build these muscles.
Other options: are Micro needling, Ulthera, radio frequency, PRP, LED, Cool Sculpting, Surgery, and Plasma Fibroblast.
PLASMA - FIBROBLAST YES or NOYES → Please note Plasma Fibroblast will only tighten the lose skin. However, the fatty tissue of the arms is just too heavy to stay lifted, it will fall right back down when swelling has subsided. Please inform your client of this.
PROCEDURE Description Arms 2022 PRICES between R 4 000.00 and R 5 000.00 for both arms. Based on the severity of the loose skin. you normally require numerous treatments spaced 8 to 12 weeks apart, not exceeding 4 months.
Follow-up treatments are typically less than 50%, If you discuss this with your therapist, you can agree on a budget plan for more than one treatment.
|These type of sagging skin for upper arms are a good fit for plasma fibroblast treatment|
TipsBEFORE PLASMA FIBROBLAST TREATMENT
- Ask client to use hydroquinone for 3 – 4 weeks prior to treatment especially for dark skinned clients and treat them safely without any pigmentation issues!
- Inform your clients Plasma Fibroblast will tighten loose creepy skin but not help with the fat pouch under the arm if present; Plasma Fibroblast does not dissolve fat.
- Advice client it can take more than one Plasma Fibroblast treatment normally 3 to 4 treatments to get the desired results 8-12 weeks apart and to start using Vit C topically 6 weeks post treatment.
- Inform them it can take more than one Plasma Fibroblast treatment to get the desired results, & it could take a longer time period to heal - estimate at least 10 – 14 days till scabs shed
- In consultation Inform your client they'll have to practice perfect protection and avoidance of the sun
- 1st few days of healing to wear loose fitting shirts otherwise it will make for the scabs to rub off prematurely
- To start using a good moisturizer cream with a high SPF sunscreen daily
SURGERY (brachioplasty)Arm Lift Surgery and Recovery
A brachioplasty procedure typically takes about one to two hours. During this time, your surgeon will make an incision in your upper arm, remove excess skin, then tighten and smooth the remaining skin. You will be discharged the same day.
Arm lift surgery is relatively straightforward and performed under a general anaesthetic, which means that you won't feel any pain or be awake for any part of the procedure. Most arm lift surgeries take less than two hours. An incision will be made between your elbow and armpit, and excess skin and fat cut away.
PROCEDURE Brachioplasty Description Arms 2022 PRICES R 76 000.00
Arm lift recovery time is usually 1 to 2 weeks.
|Recommend to your client to consider surgery because these types of arms are not a good fit for Plasma Fibroblast treatment|
Please note! All in this article is based on our own experience and does not represent the views of any other salon or establishment.
You are welcome to go and download my FREE e-book 1, also a valuable educational handout for your clients, Considering Plasma Fibroblast Skin tightening. "All You Need to Know" the 1st intro to my ebook 6.
“Plasma Fibroblast Technicians"
Do you need more in-depth plasma fibroblast training?Plasma Fibroblast, Complete Series, Book 6 in the Worksheet seriesGet your copy today to learn everything for a fraction of the cost for training currently charged by training institutions and covering far more in-depth training than they do and see how it can help you in your plasma fibroblast journey, get the complete study plasma fibroblast manual here:
ROSASS strongly advises each of you to research your local legislation and/or governing boards. It is your sole responsibility to check and clarify all rules and regulations pertaining to your country, state, city, and county if you are planning to perform Plasma Fibroblast treatments.
Thank you for visiting my blog 'Please be so kind as to subscribe to my blog and Follow me to get your free weekly newsletters, tips, and tricks.
I will appreciate your feedback