PROS & CONSThere are some points for the Client and the Therapist to consider if treating a full face in one sitting
|Plasma Fibroblast full facelift|
- Healing could take much longer between 7 - 10 days +
- The results may be disappointing, but if you address them in sections, the outcome may be better for lifting
- For some customers, the healing process is significantly more difficult to bear
- Get all areas treated in one sitting
- Downtime all in one
- To numb the area in sections
- To evaluate the skin and compile your mapping
- Always treat the deeper lines and age spots 1st, before swelling sets in · Full-face takes a lot longer to treat (for you to work precisely and neatly) time-frame for treatment is between 3 1/2 to 4 hours
- The client is to follow the aftercare religiously
- Client to avoid the sun at all cost
KEEP FOLLOWING TO SEE RESULTS AT 12 WEEKS!
Let me know if you have any inquiries.
You are welcome to download the Free e-book in PDF & Kindle format informing your client what to expect, healing stages, how effective are plasma fibroblast, aftercare, and much more here: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW Book 1 / Shop / YouTube / Website Facebook
Post a Comment